On 4/14/2018 8:37 PM, Subash Jeyan wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 19:52:38 -0400
ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
I wouldn't like you to lose the tree the branches are coming off of
that the bird is perched on... the shape of the branches adds rather
than detracts...
Keeping the same proportions and zooming in a bit though might be a
thing to do..to give the bird a bit more weight.
thanks Ann. how does this look?

https://somethingfeathered.wordpress.com/koel-cropped/

like i was saying in my reply to Ken, the neem trees are blooming and
that was part of the photo for me. thanks for looking..

subash

The new crop is just right in my book..  The blooms are very much a part of the scene for me as well... and I think they are shown off even better in this one .  Very nice!
ann