Thanks, Dan and Jack.  Felt good to do these without having to lie down in the snow.

-p

On 4/23/2018 1:32 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Always nice to see and these are no
exception, Dan.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2018, at 11:26 AM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:

Lovely!

Dan Matyola

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 1:48 PM, Paul Sorenson <pentax1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oops - bad links - unless you're sitting at my computer...

Our two winter storms a week and a half ago dropped about 10 inches of
snow on us.  It has finally melted enough to reveal some spring flowers.

Snow drops...

http://www.studio1941.com/Spring%20Flowers/#img=Spring%20Flowers3261.jpg

The gallery of 15 is here...

http://www.studio1941.com/Spring%20Flowers/index.html

-p

Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.

follow the directions.