Ha!!  This image reminded me of my Grandfather...Why??. you may ask.  Born just before the beginning of the 20th century, he spent his childhood and early adulthood before motor vehicles became our primary mode of transportation.  Even in his later years, if someone who hadn't seen him for a while asked where he'd been, his response was often "Just like horses**t, all over town".

-p