I looked at these and thought there were three that would have suited nicely... but the GESO at photo.net is
overrun with ads!  what's that about?

ann

On 5/1/2018 5:33 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
DAMN!

I missed the May PUG deadline.  I remembered that the entries had to be in
by Tuesday, but forgot that bit about Sydney time.  Oh, well.

Here is a Photo.net Gallery with the "street" images I was combing through
in an effort to find one that I could submit.  If anyone has the patience
to look at them, I would appreciate your guess as to which I had decided to
submit and which you think would have been the better choice.

https://www.photo.net/gallery/1108592

As always, comments, criticisms, and abuse are all invited and welcome.

Thanks,  Dan

Dan Matyola