Yeah - this is the bestof the three... nice!

But it's good to get a very clear  "this is who I am" shot of one, even if on a feeder, for informations sake.

ann

On 5/2/2018 6:12 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
A slightly better perching shot. I don’t like feeder shots either, but I won’t
pass one up if it’s a bird I haven’t seen here before. I did get a shot of one
of those at Point Pele 13 years ago but haven’t seen one since then.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18471171/Rose-Breasted-Grosbeak

On May 2, 2018, at 6:00 PM, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

Nice documentary shot for identification.
Birds on feeders don't work for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@mac.com>
Subject: PESO Rose Breasted Grosbeak

Couldn’t get a completely clear shot of him perching, so I shot him on the
feeder as well. Rarely seen around here but they do breed in Michigan. May
still have been migrating to an area north of here.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18471166/Red-Breasted-Grosbeak
https://www.photo.net/photo/18471165/A-Rose-Breasted-Grosbeak