At 11:00 PM 5/2/2018, Mark C wrote:

>I'd be very interested in hearing how you use colored filters on the K70 for
>digital B&W.

Mark, there are generally two cases. One is to increase the contrast between
the stone and the (usually green) background - orange or red to give a light
colored stone a darker background, cyan or green to give a dark colored stone a
lighter background. The other is to minimize the appearance of mold, algae or
lichen on the stone. I've already picked the small graveyard where I will first
practice. Most of the stones there have patches of an orange lichen on them, so
I will try shooting in B&W through #16 and #21 filters.

Dale H. Cook, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
Osborne 1 / Kaypro 4-84 / Kaypro 1 / Amstrad PPC-640
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html