On 5/2/2018 19:25, Bill wrote:
On 5/2/2018 3:55 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
I have just received notification that the prototype is done and
shipped - should be here Friday! That's way early and it'll make my
preparations for the UK trip much less stressful, but I'm worried
about how Blurb itself is doing: Business can't be good if their
turnaround is that fast. :-\

They used to be the only game in town. That kept them busy. Now the marketplace is diluted by also rans.
I also suspect this is kind of a slow part of the year for their business.

bill

And there's also the aspect of giving better service to regular, repeat customers who sell larger quantities of books.

How does the PDML Annual rank in their quantities of books ordered?