I like Laphroig as well.  A solid bargain.

I usually don't pay $90 for Lagavulin;  one has to shop the discount liquor
stores and keep an eye out for specials.

When both Laphroig and Lagavulin are priced too high, I go for Green Label
(a blend but with single malts only, no grain spirits) or Bush Black or
Irish Honey.

One must be flexible.

If I'm at the bar and its the other guy's turn to buy, I choose Lagavulin.
<G>

Dan Matyola