Boz, had been looking for someone to update and maintain his K mount page for several years, and looks like a group of German Pentaxians, I hadn't tried to access the page in a while and it took a bit of searching to find it here.

http://kmp.pentaxians.eu/

It looks like they're going to try to keep up with all new thing Pentax as there are new entries for the last 5 digital bodies released, though no detail pages for them yet.

I haven't read everything posted to the list for the last few months so this may be common knowledge, and it is old news, apparently the move happened last September, but it's new to me. I thought other people here might be interested.

    - P.J. O'Rourke