Enjoyed it very much!  nice travalogue ... (I need to learn how to make a slide show that will play on youtube)
Nice to see you, Boris
ann

On 5/11/2018 4:01 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:
Hi there.

After short pause of mere 26 years I visited my home town couple of weeks
ago.

Here is 2.5 min long slideshow I made.

https://youtu.be/xLnN7HvkO-c

For tech heads: it is 720p video. Oly EM-1 and surprisingly to me, Galaxy
Note 5 was used. It turns out that DNG files my cell phone produces are not
bad at all.

As for the trip itself - it was very personal and very emotional thing. Now
I feel more whole than before.

Appreciate your comments.

Boris