Igor - Games magazine used to publish photo puzzles - and I'm talking about 20 years ago or more..

I've been disappointed in the reverse image search latelytoo... when I wanted to ID an object I was selling on ebay... however the first time a friend used it with a print I was going to sell we found the exact match and as a result, its value.  I made $400 ;-)

ann