Hello Subash,

On Sat, 19 May 2018 06:57:46 +0530 Subash Jeyan wrote:

>thanks for your inputs Jan.

You're welcome ...

>do you have photos from this lens somewhere
>online that i could see?

Hmm, just checked, thought there would be one or two, but it turns out the
ones I remembered were made with the BIGMA, not the FA400

But, checking in Lightroom, I see I have 922 images shot with the FA400
so I selected 8 out of those, from the K10, K3 and one test-shot from the K1.

I have exported them in 3000x2000 resolution as JPG.

Some do show some color fringing (green/purple) in specular highlights and
tree-branches
(like the storch-nest, which was  NOT corrected in Lightroom., others may have
been)

You can find the JPGS here:

        https://www.dfsee.com/download/fa400.zip

It is about 16Mb to download, and they have full EXIF info.

Regards, JvW