Just as I was headed out to breakfast this morning I encountered this critter. Fortunately I wasn't too far from the house to run back in and get my camera.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/41493966104

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/41493965854

She had four babies clinging to her back. I think they are about old enough they'll soon be moving out on their own.

It rained kind of hard around here last night & she may have gotten washed out of her tree. It's hard to tell because possums always look a bit bedraggled.

After pausing to pose for the camera, she scurried off into my back yard where there's a jungle of sorts, so she won't have any trouble finding a new home.