Hm.
Been several years since I logged on. Tried to connect by various means, and had some online tools look for the server by its IP address, but to no avail. Nothing wrong with the address space, queries to the server are routed through the traffic junctions one would expect. I think it's the particular server that's offline. Since there's no press statement about turning the site off that I can find, I suspect it's a technical fault. Hope it's not something fatal.
Jostein