-----Original Message----- From: Alan C
Sent: 20 May, 2018 11:57 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Test

Brian

I'm having e-mail problems.

I can send using Windows Live Mail which I've always used but the e-mails
just vanish.

The one you replied to was send directly from Vox Telecoms Webmail, not from
the normal user's @lantic.

I did mostly receive the other PDML posts OK but none from Jack Davis or Ann
Sanfedele (I have to access those from the Archives). I have missed a couple
of Bank e-mails too.

At one stage I found I could send OK if I removed or simplified the Subject
line but now that does,'t work any more. I can't even send to myself.

I have now set the Vox Webmail to not delete after sending or receiving via
Live Mail which may throw some light on the problem.

Perhaps you have some suggestions?

Alan

---