So you know about Clabbers, Alan?  The trouble is, it is even more important that you know how to spell the word youare clabbering or it comes off the board...

ann

On 5/16/2018 11:53 PM, Alan C wrote:
Clabbers?

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: l...@red4est.com
Sent: 17 May, 2018 5:26 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Steller PESO and GESO

That gives you a lot more options in scrabble

On May 16, 2018 8:17:47 PM PDT, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
I think stallars was my spell check..  but I have misspelled it before
STELLARS

I can't spell so well on a good day

ann

On 5/16/2018 11:10 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

ann sanfedele wrote:
The one I like best with mom in it is not the sharpest but tells the
story best, I think

20180516-LRC45093

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/41438970404/in/album-72157667013957077/>

Thanks, that's also one of my favorites, for about the same reason.

enjoyed all the snaps , though -- did I ever mentione I love
Stallars
jays? :-)

Yes you have. BTW, Steller's is spelled with two 'e's and now 'a's

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steller%27s_jay

ann