Bruce Walker wrote:
I am adding to my Outlines project with results of working with
another model/dancer, Muirina Fae.

This one I quite like.  She's a beautiful model, making pretty shapes.

The rim lighting against the black does a wonderful job of separating the shape from the background, and the low key details on the front stand out against the black rather than looking drab against the white of the last one.

note: nsfw

https://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/I0000Tb2MbiN5o5M

645z, 90mm/2.8 macro at f/8, 1/125th sec, 200 iso.  Post just in
Lightroom Classic CC.

Hope you like.