> On 25 May 2018 at 17:55 Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>

> http://www.robertstech.com/temp/pdml_sunderland.jpg
>
> From dinner last night.
>
> Left to right: Mike Wilson, Cath, Katy ("the sprog"), Lisa, me.

Looks like a good time was had by all.

> (Photo by waitress who insisted on using the rear panel LCD rather
> than the viewfinder and who was so shaky even anti-shake and a 20mm
> lens couldn't entirely overcome it.)

I've struck the same issue at restaurants.  Some people just don't 'get'
viewfinders. Last time it happened, my lunch companion had to put his camera
into Live View and even then the waitress couldn't manage to take a pic - no
images were recorded.  Admittedly, it was a Canon so it probably wasn't entirely
her fault...

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters