Here's a smaller rendering, Ann:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1732/41673401144_309be680d7_o.jpg

It's 3.4 Mbytes, about 1415x6800 pixels. Enough to see the details nicely. :-)

I doubt the access problem has anything to do with my email to the list. My
email is just plain text as I send it, and what I get back from PDML is also
plain text, so the links as you copy and paste them are exactly the same as
what's in the email file, both the one I'm sending to the server and the one
the server is sending out.