On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 05:34:33PM -0700, Larry Colen wrote:
> I just noticed that my replies to the list have started going to the
> original sender rather than the whole list.  Did the list configuration
> change?  Or did my email client (postbox) just change it's behavior?

I just "Reply"ed to this message, and it went to the list.

My guess is that your email client just changed its behaviour
(in violation of the RFCs for a mail client, but it's not alone
in doing that. I beleive that at least one other recent offender
has since changed back to honouring the RFCs because too many of
their client base complained).