Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote on Thu, 31 May 2018 06:26:41 -0700

> I'm pretty impressed by just how good the camera in the iPhone 8 Plus is …
> Here's a quick, hand-held pano snap as I crossed the Mary Avenue pedestrian
> bridge in Cupertino on my bicycle yesterday:
>
>  https://flic.kr/p/27CNqjU <https://flic.kr/p/27CNqjU>
>
> And that's at 1/4 scale of the original … the detail in the original is
> incredible!

The detail in your crop is great too - I knew the iPhone could take fine
pictures in good light, but this panorama is amazingly good. I’d enjoy seeing
the original.

Regards, Jim

*****
"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and
more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the
plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White
House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron."

-- H.L. Mencken
The Baltimore Evening Sun
(July 26, 1920)