Thank you, Ken. Don was an original, and I miss him every day.

On 6/21/18 7:09 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
I too recently received my copy of the 2018 annual and continue to marvel at Mark's creativity and images of the contributors, I have to say I was really taken by Doug's writing about Don Nelson. I only met Don a few times and had no knowledge of his involvement in the PDML - I knew he was a Pentax employee at one time but not much else. He treated me like someone he had known for years.

Well done Doug !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Subash Jeyan" <pdml.l...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PDML Annual