Darn.
Hate to reduce my intake... :-D
Jostein

Den 22.06.2018 00:02, skrev John:
A study published Thursday in the journal "PLOS Biology" suggests that 4 cups of strong coffee daily may be the ideal way to improve how the cells inside blood vessels work.

http://www.businessinsider.com/coffee-heart-health-4-cups-might-be-ideal-2018-6

Four cups of strong coffee a day might be the recipe for a healthy heart, especially for older adults.

I have a 4-cup Mr. Coffee that I got as a wedding present back in 1974. It lasted even if the marriage didn't.

I've had to replace the carafe twice (glass & clumsy don't mix that well) and with the last replacement I bought a spare (still in the bubble wrap) just in case, so I hope it will continue to serve for another 44 years if I'm lucky enough to live to be 112.