Hi Paul ...

The spec sheet for that paper suggests a Kodak OC filter with a 15 watt
bulb at a minimum distance of 1 meter and for a maximum exposure of 4
minutes. It also suggests other filters, some of which I believe to be
the equivalent of the Kodak OC.  It also mentions the Agfa G7, which I
suspect is also an OC equivalent.  Different lights and filters require
that there be less exposure before print quality suffers.

The spec sheet also notes that the first effect of using the wrong
filter or light, or giving the paper too much exposure, either because
the light source is too close to the paper, or the time that the paper
is exposed to the light source, is a "softening" of the contrast, even
before fogging occurs.

The Agfa paper is sensitive to blue and green light, so a green
safelight is inappropriate, and will definitely cause contrast
problems.  I'd strongly suggest a switch to an appropriate safelight and
filter.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]