Can't speak for anyone else, but AFAIK Outlook is only available as part of Micro$oft Office; the latest version of which doesn't work with Windoze7. Down-level versions that do work with Windoze7 are not available and are not supported.

After the hell I went through with Windoze10, I'm not inclined to pay Micro$oft for software that I have to learn all over again, especially when experience tells me that even if I could get it to work, it won't let me do things the way I want to do them.

I've been using the mail client from Netscape and its descendants (aka Thunderbird) since 1994. Thunderbird works just fine.

The problems are all with the email providers, not with the software I use to send & receive email.

Right now, Yahoo is the least problematic email provider I can use with PDML. I would use it exclusively if I could figure how out to get it to echo my own submissions to the list back to my Yahoo inbox so messages would thread properly.

And *NOT* Gmail either.

Google is already far too intrusive. I'd ditch Google and Google+ in a heartbeat if could find a way to do it without losing YouTube. I might as well sell my soul to fakebook and be done with it.