Thanks, Ann. Seriously !!
We are in Sutter County and have
been for the past 37 years. Yolo
is to our west and somewhat south.
Saw some smoke this AM partially surrounding the peaks of the Sutter
Buttes which are a bit north west of
us and cover quite a large land area.
Neither Helen nor I are either smelling or tasting any smoke..thus far.
We're not at all worried for ourselves.
Thanks for your expressed concern.

Sent from my iPhone