I really get a kick out of darkroom lights and what is the safe distance and
time exposure. In my darkroom, the enlarging table is 2 or 3 meters away
from the nearest lamp and, if I am doing multiple prints, the exposure to
safe lamps is only seconds before the exposed print is in another box.

I still have and use a pair of old "bullet" lamps fitted with the "OC"
filter and 25 watt lamps. I angle one so as to view the print developement
in the tray by reflection rather than direct light.

Everyone will develope a different method depending on their layout. But to
give too much attention to save lamps is a waist of time. Spend more time
minimising stray reflectance from your enlarger. Mine is opposite my sink
and the wall is painted flat black and I never wear a white shirt while
printing. This stray enlarger light will do far more damage than a safe
light.

Bob