This time I am NOT taking responsibility.

I no longer have AOL and am using Thunderbird to read a Comcast mail box dedicated to PDML.

(On the other hand, just on principle, and because I couldn't get Thunderbird to read PDML yesterday and last night, maybe I should take responsibility. I mean, you know, the whole mail box thing and the fact that Comcast had 999 messages stacked up for me.)

Marnie aka Doe :-)