On 7/18/2018 3:01 PM, J.C. O'Connell wrote:
Does the pentax software that comes with the k=5 lls do a decent job of converting
the RAW .pef files to jpgs?

If not, what do you recommend?

i cant use photoshop as i use adobe CS2 ACR
which isnt compatible with the camers's files.

jco

John, switch the camera over to DNG. It makes no difference to the results, but DNG from your K5II will open on your CS2 ACR. I switched to DNG when Adobe was slow to release an update for the K10. I've never looked back.

bill