From: Debra Wilborn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:04:39 -0700 (PDT)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT World Cup Offer

Now, one hundred to one really isn't fair.  I'd go 99
to one. :)

What I don't understand is why rugby isn't more
popular in the US.  If ever there was a tough-guy,
macho man sport that's it.  We make such a big deal
about football instead.  In rugby, the guys don't wear
mountains of sissy pads and they don't stop playing
when the ball-carrier gets creamed.  Just pass it off
to the next one.  Much faster game.

Deb in TX
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/