I've found I really enjoy taking macro photo's and want to move beyond my
"Star-D" 28,,/f2.8 macro lens.  While out shopping for extension tubes today
I stumbled across a well used Asahi Auto Bellows M, very similar to the one
on Boz's site, priced at 455 euro's.  Two questions:

A).  From quick glances around usenet, this seems really expensive for this
unit.  My next stop is to search Ebay for old sales.

B).  For anyone who uses (used) this, how well does it work?  Anything to
watch out for in a used one?

merci...

Mike Y.