Nice Ann. Perhaps look over at FineArtAmerica.com you can upload up to 25 images on the free version and if you wish to pay for it they have unlimited upload for $30 a year. They have pillows, hand towels, beach towels, pillows, totes, oh and duvet covers. This would look good on any of those.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Diverse range of photography Artistic - Animals - Events/Festivals - Transportation - Pets - Nature - Scenic - Cityscape. Adorn home, office and business with high-quality canvas wraps, metals, photographic art, and framed/unframed prints. /