Dan - OT or PESO , as I said early, I like it :-)

What was the shutter speed?  what ISO?
I didn't see a way on your page to see that...

Did you intentionally go for the motion or was it a happy accident?

ann

On 8/3/2018 12:30 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
I am reposting this, because inadvertently I posted it yesterday as "OT"
rather than as a "PESO."

An experimental image, featuring one of my newly hatched monarchs:

http://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2018/8/2/winging-it

K-5 IIs, Tamron 28-300 mm Macro Zoom F F 3.5-6.3
Comments, criticisms and abuse are all invited and appreciated.

Dan Matyola

ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com
https://www.cafepress.com/annsanstuff