Based on their user interface I thought they had already imploded.

On 8/3/2018 10:28 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
ah ha
I'm slowly migrating to flickr but want to get some old photos off
before photo dot net implodes

Dave

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:
They're so ~completely~ screwed up these days that your auto-renewal
may last until they go out of business.

My account has another year to run, but I've defected to SmugMug.

Rick