Ok, it's a little early, but I am assured that it is Friday somewhere.
Anyway, I am hoping to sell my FA50/1.4 It's in very good condition, the glass is clear, with no scratches, and everything works as it should. There are some fine scratches on the body, but nothing that is causing any performance issues.

It's on sale in Canada at The Camera Store in Calgary for 329.00, which is 70 bucks off their regular price. Consequently, I am asking a mere Can$175.00 for this lens. For American buyers, that is about USD$135.00.

I am the original owner of the lens, though it spent some time in Israel with Boris Liberman. I bought it back from him when he sold off his Pentax gear back in 2016.
Pictures:

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/50-1.4/50-14.html

Thanks for looking, but thanks more for buying......

bill