Very nice, and strikingly similar to one of the id images at the Cornell
site.  Perhaps a young male, since the red extends over the crown but is
not solidly red yet.

Some time ago I mentioned that a Pileated visited my yard, the first I have
seen in several years.  I put a suet feeder with suet and nuts, high up on
a tree beyond the reach of the deer, as well as a "woodpecker block,'  a
compresses brick of fruit nuts and suet.  Both disappeared overnight.  Only
the hanger was left of the woodpecker block, and the suet and peanut
totally disappeared, together with the suet holder.  I suspect a raccoon
got to them.  Hard to attract woodpeckers -- or any other unusual birds --
with the deer, crows, raccoons, foxes, opossums and bears around here.

Dan Matyola