I have a brand new iPhoneSE. I've had it just slightly more than 24 hours. It came with an app from my provider that monitors a gadget that attaches to the OBDC port & alerts me whenever there is anything I need to take care of.

It's about to drive me crazy.

Otherwise, I'm slowly getting used to it.

I went to my Macintosh User's Group meeting last night & they showed me how create a new folder to hold all the apps that I will probably never use, but don't want to delete yet, so my screen is not so crowded.

I just figured how to set up my Earthlink email account so it will only download email when I open the Mail app and select the Earthlink account.

I know what accessories I need to buy so I can connect it to the internet via Ethernet and won't have to bother with wi-fi here at home.

Later tonight I'm going out to McDonald's and use their wi-fi to download GasBuddy & ThePhotographersEphemeris.

I just finished cutting the grass, but I still have to put the lawnmower away because it's starting to rain.

Later.