oh what a nice portrait!
ann

On 8/23/2018 3:35 PM, John Francis wrote:
The USPS just dropped of a package from Canada containing
the FA 50/f1.4 that Bill Robb offered for sale recently.

It appears to be working ...

     http://www.panix.com/~johnf/PDML/alex.jpg

It's not quite my first auto-focus prime - I was given an
SF1 with F 50/f1.7 by a neighbour when he abandoned film
and switched to a Nikon compact point-and-shoot digital.
But I gave that outfit away, and have been relying on my
trusty old A 50/f1.4 when I needed something beyond f/2.8

I'm going to have to get used to thinking about DOF again ...

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com