Har!

On 8/24/2018 21:13, Matthew Hunt wrote:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weather-stone/id1107831295?mt=8
On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 6:19 PM John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Doesn't seem to be a downloadable version for the iPhone/Android.

On 8/24/2018 13:51, Alan C wrote:
I don't know why you guys waste your money. This never fails:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_rock

Alan C

On 24-Aug-18 06:59 PM, Paul Sorenson wrote:
Thanks to Dan I've installed Dark Sky and am enjoying its depiction of the
hourly and daily weather forecasts.  For precip I prefer "My Radar".  It's
accurate, you can zoom in for good local depiction without pixelating and the
base app is free, with in-app purchases to extend coverage.  It doesn't give a
surface analysis, but does plot winds so you can get a general idea of the
surface plot by analyzing the wind patterns.  For in depth surface analysis my
fallback is the aviation weather prog charts.

My Radar -   https://tinyurl.com/jrgo3gz

ADDS Aviation Prog Charts - https://aviationweather.gov/progchart/sfc

-p
**