i definitely prefer the first one (20s, no astrotracer), though i
wouldn't know if it would print well...

i have a samyang 14/2.8 which i bought with the intention of doing
widefield astro photography during my trek in the himalayas last year.
at such high altitudes and with almost no light pollution the
stars/milky way are a sight to see. unfortunately, during our trek last
year we had unseasonal snowfall almost every day of the trek and the
skies were greyed out. down where i live, between june and september is
the ideal time for this but that's when the monsoon is active. or i am
just too lazy...i plan to get down to it soon enough and i will be
happy if i can get the kind of results you get....