It's quite good at detecting minor blemishes and tidying them up. I took a
selfie to demonstrate.

This is the original:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtRNY5M6IZ1DivRInt4Osc1AyxjFmQ

This the Instagrammed version:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtRNY5M6IZ1DivRKk-cLVDeRmw8wxQ

On 23 Sep 2018, at 19:48, Godfrey DiGiorgi
<godfreydigio...@me.com<mailto:godfreydigio...@me.com>> wrote:

I’ve been meaning to give it a try.

On Sep 23, 2018, at 2:10 PM, Daniel J. Matyola