Ann Sanfedele, Rick Womer, and I met at Ann's place in Manhattan yesterday for
a visit. Lots of good fun hanging around the table yakking about this, that and
everything, a short photo walk, an excellent lunch, and all in beautiful
weather amidst the glory of the Lower East Side in Manhattan. :-)

Quite nice that we did it yesterday. Today we'd have needed a motor launch to
get anywhere: it's just plain pouring down outside now. I've laid in supplies
and will be staying in the hotel room until tomorrow some time.

More photos soon, but here's a (rather chintzy) iPhone snap of the three of us
in Ann's apartment.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1937/44913934211_1c1f5326c0_z.jpg

Enjoy!
—