Dale H. Cook wrote on 9/26/18 11:33 PM:
At 09:20 PM 9/26/2018, Bruce Walker wrote:

Really digging the mid 1990's web design there, Dale. Quite in keeping with the
vintage content. :-)

Bruce - That is how I have been designing web pages for more than 20 years. I
see no need to change - most of my pages are not for the general public, so
they don't need glitz, animation, or sound. They are for specialized interests
and content is everything.

For me it wasn't the functionality I noticed but the aesthetic, the seriously retro aesthetic.

--
Larry Colen           l...@red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/