So here is the k-1000 and the two star-d lenses and a couple of samples of photso I took with the lenses on my k-5..

anybody want to offer me something for these to safe me from having to list them on ebay?  I'll use priority mail to send them and whatever it costs
to mail it is all I expect you to pay for shipping..

I made a little Geso here .  Note, the camera is a bit dusty .. it sounds fine - I can't really test the body, but the action is smooth ,the light readings look correct and the shutter speed seems right on for what it is telling me.  The lenses perform better than I thought they would..

sorry not to be commenting much this week - just can't do it right now

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com