Looks like a squashed down 1984 Toyota LiteAce minivan with the middle row of seats removed. Doesn't look like it has the head-room a taxi really should have.

In that configuration (middle row seats removed) the LiteAce or HiAce would give about the same interior room as the old Checker Marathon that was the mainstay of taxi service from the late 1940s on (I think the first Marathon was offered in 1947).

I wonder why they didn't make the GAZ-13 Chaika in a taxi version? It's an almost "perfect" copy of the Checker Marathon (although I think they copied the cosmetics from the Packard Patrician).