I've had Affinity Photo on my iPad Pro for a year or so, only started using it
recently. It's quite a good raw converter and, overall, a good replacement for
the Photoshop clan of image manipulation tools. The iOS version has some image
management capabilities, but it's no competition for Lightroom in that sphere.
The UI is a little busy for the iPad (the SnapSeed UI is much more user
friendly, for instance) but it works well.

I binned Photoshop CS5.1 on my desktop Mac mini when I upgraded to macOS
Mojave, so purchased Affinity Photo for macOS as well. Here the UI works better
and the tools seem more natural.

I did some comparisons between LR 6.14 and Affinity Photo raw output, at the
defaults, using raw files from the Leica CL, M-D, and SL. All the LR renderings
were using the Adobe Standard ccp for the specific camera, and the first image
was an exposure test target and an Xrite Color Checker. The image files were
about as close to identical as I've ever seen out of two different raw
converters with respect to color rendering.

Second image was a continuous tone landscape image with some significant
contrast, but lots of details both near the highlight and dark point
thresholds. Very close on the defaults again, but here I think Affinity Photo
has very slightly better sharpness and tonal separation.

Of course, I'm still a novice at AP use, and I'm reasonably proficient with LR
use. And I didn't want to prejudice the case in either direction by trying to
see what replicating some of my more pathological LR edits might be with AP at
this point. But overall, I'm pretty happy that it's a very usable app on both
iPad and Mac, and can easily do more than I need to replace Photoshop entirely.
I haven't used PS very much for years, and I did find the AP UI much easier to
pick up and learn new (once a couple of key concepts were gathered) than trying
to remember how PS worked.

For LR's image management, and the way I can create templates for printing,
etc, I haven't found anything inexpensive that does as good a job yet. But I
haven't really looked that hard just yet either.

—
"Simplify, simplify, simplify.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
"One 'simplify' would have sufficed." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson