Did any of the New York residents (or visitors, come to that)
happen to catch an exhibition entitled "Day by Day: 1968" that
ran at the Steven Kasher Gallery from Jan 11th to Feb 24th 2018?

   http://www.stevenkasher.com/exhibitions/day-by-day-1968

I recently did a small favour for the guy who curated the exhibition.
We got to talking about photography, and he was kind enough to send me
the hardcover catalogue - a limited edition 250+ page coffee-table book.

It's fascinating to look through the photographs in the book - I can
only imagine how it must have looked on the walls of the gallery!