Over 10 years ago ( could be as much as 20 years ago ) a taxi crashed into our building.. luckily, it didn't hit it very hard, and when I came home and saw it,  there was no one around so apparently no serious injuries. and the impact was not as bad as it could have been.  I don't remember if  actually got a photo at some point or it was gone when I went  down with my camera to get it...  But this hub cap was on the ground near where the taxi crashed so Is there anyway to tell  what model  and   year (approximately) the taxi was made?

I think someone might buy it as a collectable if I could get more of a backstory...

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Misceandvids/Misc-annsan-scans/i-GqHNr7Q/XL

I scanned it on my flatbed..  it's 7" in diameter

Thanks!
ann

--
ann sanfedele photography