On 11/15/2018 16:18, mike wilson wrote:
On 15 November 2018 at 20:33 Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

mike wilson wrote on 11/14/18 11:22 PM:
Nobody going for Fun Boy 8 (ft. Banarama)?

Fun Boy 8 sounds like it would be an account name on grindr.

I misremembered anyway.  Was thinking that a group called Fun Boy 3 (but
there were eight cubs) released a version of "The lion sleeps tonight" but it
was these one hit wonders. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tight_Fit

Even grindry.

As far as I can tell "Fun Boy 3" were NO HIT wonders.