If there had been aliens and dinosaurs I would never have gone into the theatre :-) (not enntirely true, but mostly)

I remember you liked it.., that surprised me.   I might have stayed, but Richard was mumbling and grumbling too - maybe we lasted 30 minutes.  sorry, Marisa Berenson's not acting was irritating.  I prefer the book.  Was especially disappointing since Dr. Strangelove  and Paths of Glory were both on my top ten list,
Kubrick either nails it completely for me or totally misses.

ann